Cancellations need to be made in writing. Cancellation fees will be based on the date that the written cancellation is received.
- 90 days or more prior to departure: the deposit
- 89 to 46 days prior to departure: 50% of the total trip cost
- 45 days to the day of departure/no-show: 100% of the total trip cost
Cancellation fees may also include:
- Hotel or supplier cancellation fees.
- The cost of the PEACE OF MIND TRAVEL PROTECTION PROGRAM (POM), if this was purchased.
- Group airfare penalty fee.
RealGreece reserves the right to adjust its terms of payment, including cancellation policies and initial deposits. Please refer to the small print tab on your trip’s webpage or in your proposal for your cancellation policy and fees.