Semi-private cruise from Athens
“Five hours of pleasure and relaxation”
Share a luxurious, all-inclusive catamaran cruise,
offering the opportunity to discover the enchanting Athens Riviera.
Vessel Type: Lagoon 400 Sailing Catamaran
Trip Duration – Distance: approximately 5 hours
2 – 3 Swimming stops
Enjoy a special Greek family style meal and BBQ prepared on board and served at a picturesque location
Historical narrations across the Athenian coastline
Complimentary Greek wines, beer and refreshments
Snorkeling gear and fresh towels included
Our crew will take care of everything.
Just bring your swimsuit, a light jacket and your friends or family, the crew will take care of the rest!
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Challenging
Athens is a city, which is famous for its long and interesting history through the ages, as well as for its culture, which combines both traditional and modern characteristics.
What is less known, is that Athens is surrounded by sea with a unique coastline up to 30 miles. Only 20 minutes away from the Acropolis, you can reach the Athens Riviera and discover the most beautiful secret of the city.
The cruises include historical narrations across the Athenian coastline, sailing, swimming – snorkeling in crystal blue waters and an amazing gastronomic experience, with a variety of traditional Greek tastes.
On the deck of our catamaran you may relax and enjoy the stunning view of the city.
- Vessel Type: Lagoon 400 Sailing Catamaran
- Length overall: 40ft.
- Beam overall:24ft.
- On board Capacity: up to 10 guests
- Cruise Type: Round-trip, departing from Agios Kosmas Marina
- Trip Duration – Distance: approximately 5 hours – 25 NM
- Cruises per Day: 2 (morning @ 10am & sunset @ 3pm)
- Vessel orientation & Safety briefing
- Complimentary Greek wines, beer and refreshments
- Historical narrations across the Athenian coastline
- 2 – 3 Swimming stops
- Fresh towels and Snorkeling gear provided on board
- Enjoy a special Greek family style meal and BBQ prepared on board and served at a picturesque location
- Complimentary minivan pickup and return from any place in Athens
Have you already booked accommodations for your time in Athens? If not, let us take care of everything, and stay hassle-free! Our Greek apartments are centrally located, impeccably maintained, and include the possibilities to accommodate anywhere from 2 to 20 guests. All of our apartments come with luxury Posturpedic mattresses imported from the US, kitchens with fully loaded appliances, and, a rarity in central Athens, washing machines and dryers. Several have balconies or verandas, and nearly all have grand views of the city and its landmarks. For more details, see the Accommodations drop down menu above, and go check out our primary booking website at www.greekvacationrentals.com. In the meantime, feel free to browse your options here:
- 2 Bedrooms (sleeps up to 6), 1.5 Bathrooms
- 1 block away from Acropolis & Ancient Agora
- Private courtyard & garden
- Perfect for families
- 4 Bedrooms (sleeps up to 12), 4 Bathrooms
- All bedrooms include en-suite bathroom
- Veranda and rooftop terrace with unobstructed Acropolis view
- Fully stocked luxury kitchen
- Option for private chef and maid services
- 3 Bedrooms (sleeps up to 12), 3 Bathrooms
- Landscaped outdoor terrace (shared with our neighboring Acropolis View Beta apartment)
- Extensive common area/living space, perfect for large groups
- Recently rehabbed/renovated with brand-new kitchen, appliances, & plumbing
- 3 Bedrooms (sleeps up to 8), 2 Bathrooms
- Landscaped outdoor terrace (shared with Acropolis View AlphaPlus)
- 3 Museums within 1 mile; Acropolis & Old City within 2 miles
- Bedrooms are perfect for families with children
- Created especially for large travel groups: combines Acropolis View AlphaPlus & Beta to form 6 Bedroom, 5 Bathroom megasuite that sleeps up to 24 guests.
- 3 Bedrooms (sleeps up to 9), 2 Bathrooms
- Multi-level apartment, perfect for couples and families travelling together
- Two private verandas, plus roof terrace overlooking Acropolis
- Indoor parking included
- Fully stocked luxury kitchen
- 2.5 Bedrooms (sleeps up to 8), 2 Bathrooms
- Downtown location, walking distance to Acropolis
- Two private verandas perfectly overlooking Mt. Lykavittos
- Two farmers markets nearby – perfect for those who love home cooking!