Athenian Riviera By Bike
Interested in something a little different than your usual sightseeing? Check our two bike route tours, both four hours long, leisurely, and easily doable by anyone who can ride a bike (restricted to ages 12 and older)!
Are you staying with Greek Vacation Rentals?
Don’t Forget to use your discount code.
Planning on booking multiple tours and transfers, email us for your friends and family discount code.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeTours
Activity Level Challenging
Get Off The Beaten Path!
Don’t think you have be Lance Armstrong to enjoy the sites of Europe on a bike! Both of our bike tour routes are easy and leisurely, open to anybody who can ride a bike over the age of 12.
While our City Route brings you on an archaeological sightsteeing tour of the city itself, the Coastal Route* takes you down Athens’ southern coastline–known as the Riviera–and ends at the beach. Be sure to bring your swimsuit! En route you’ll visit the once-mighty battleship THK Georgios Averof (now a floating naval museum), the chic Flisvos Marina, home to some of the swankiest yachts in Athens, and you’ll finish it all off with a meal at a picturesque seaside taverna.
*Coastal Route not available mid-June through August
- Expert Guide
- Price of Food
- Price of Entrance to Museums or Sites
Have you already booked accommodations for your time in Athens? If not, let us take care of everything, and stay hassle-free! Our Greek apartments are centrally located, impeccably maintained, and include the possibilities to accommodate anywhere from 2 to 20 guests. All of our apartments come with luxury Posturpedic mattresses imported from the US, kitchens with fully loaded appliances, and, a rarity in central Athens, washing machines and dryers. Several have balconies or verandas, and nearly all have grand views of the city and its landmarks. For more details, see the Accommodations drop down menu above, and go check out our primary booking website at www.greekvacationrentals.com. In the meantime, feel free to browse your options here:
- 2 Bedrooms (sleeps up to 6), 1.5 Bathrooms
- 1 block away from Acropolis & Ancient Agora
- Private courtyard & garden
- Perfect for families
- 4 Bedrooms (sleeps up to 12), 4 Bathrooms
- All bedrooms include en-suite bathroom
- Veranda and rooftop terrace with unobstructed Acropolis view
- Fully stocked luxury kitchen
- Option for private chef and maid services
- 3 Bedrooms (sleeps up to 12), 3 Bathrooms
- Landscaped outdoor terrace (shared with our neighboring Acropolis View Beta apartment)
- Extensive common area/living space, perfect for large groups
- Recently rehabbed/renovated with brand-new kitchen, appliances, & plumbing
- 3 Bedrooms (sleeps up to 8), 2 Bathrooms
- Landscaped outdoor terrace (shared with Acropolis View AlphaPlus)
- 3 Museums within 1 mile; Acropolis & Old City within 2 miles
- Bedrooms are perfect for families with children
- Created especially for large travel groups: combines Acropolis View AlphaPlus & Beta to form 6 Bedroom, 5 Bathroom megasuite that sleeps up to 24 guests.
- 3 Bedrooms (sleeps up to 9), 2 Bathrooms
- Multi-level apartment, perfect for couples and families travelling together
- Two private verandas, plus roof terrace overlooking Acropolis
- Indoor parking included
- Fully stocked luxury kitchen
- 2.5 Bedrooms (sleeps up to 8), 2 Bathrooms
- Downtown location, walking distance to Acropolis
- Two private verandas perfectly overlooking Mt. Lykavittos
- Two farmers markets nearby – perfect for those who love home cooking!